The Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training combines the knowledge and study modules from the Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer Certificates, allowing learners to immediately put their exercise programming skills into practice and starting working with clients on a 1:1 basis or in a small group.
Endorsed by Active IQ, the Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training is a nationally recognised qualification by both REPS and CIMSPA
Following this qualification, learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Leisure/Health Club Management
- Level 4 Exercise Referral
- Sports Massage
- Special Populations
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
During the Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training learners will:
- Study anatomy and physioloy, functional kinesiology and the concepts and components of fitness
- Understand how to gather, assess and analyse client information so they are able to assess a client’s current health and fitness and how this may impact their training
- Understand how to overcome the barriers to exercise by studying strategies for behaviour change
- Develop their skills and knowledge to be able to plan and conduct an exercise programme or personal training session based on client goals and within a variety of environments, using various resources
- Develop theirr communication skills to effectively build relationships with their clients
- Understand how to offer nutritional advice for physical activity and client goal
Due to the nature of the course some physical exertion will be required, so a degree of physical fitness is essential.
Experience of using a gym, including free weights, is preferred
Good communication skills are also desirable.
Our courses as delivered as a bespoke solution for our customers. We have an initial meeting to discuss your training needs, formulate a training plan and schedule based on your training requirements and budget.