The ActiveIQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training is the industry recognised qualification and is recognised both by REPS and CIMSPA.
Advancing the knowledge gained in the Level 2 Certificate In Fitness Instructing, this qualification equips your team with the knowledge and confidence to deliver 1:1 and small group personal training sessions.
Following this qualification your team can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Leisure/Health Club Management
- Level 4 Exercise Referral
- Sports Massage
- Special Populations
Our courses are delivered bespoke to you, your team and their training needs. Courses can be delivered face to face, online or through a blend of face to face and online learning. Our tutors can come to your facility to take out the cost and time of travel.
Watch your team as they inspire and motivate others to achieve the goals they never thought they could achieve through 1:1 and small group training sessions. Endorsed by Active IQ, during this Personal Training qualification your team will:
- Study anatomy and physioloy, functional kinesiology and the concepts and components of fitness and how these relate to physical activity and exercise
- Understand how to gather, assess and analyse client information so they are able to assess a client’s current health and fitness and how this may impact their training
- Understand how to assess client goals and plan a training programme based on these goals
- Understand how to overcome the barriers to exercise by studying strategies for behaviour change
- Develop your skills and knowledge to be able to plan and conduct an exercise programme or personal training session based on client goals and within a variety of environments, using various resources
- Develop your communication skills to effectively build relationships with their clients
- Understand how to offer nutritional advice for physical activity and client goals
- Develop their skills of working in a gym or health club environment
All learners should hold a suitable Level 2 qualification in Fitness/Gym Instructing.
Due to the nature of the course some physical exertion will be required, so a degree of physical fitness is essential.
Good communication skills are also desirable.
Our courses as delivered as bespoke training courses for our customers. We have an initial meeting to discuss your training needs, formulate a training plan and schedule based on your training requirements and budget.